Lead Qualification Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Position Title: Lead Qualification Specialist
Contract: Full-Time / Fixed Term
This position will be within the direct sales team and will work closely with Student Enrolment Advisors in order to identify qualified sales leads and to develop those leads into business opportunities.
- Categorising and prioritising inbound enquiries, identifying leads and handling each lead according to established guidelines.
- Qualify all leads from different sources by ensuring enquiries meet segmentation and key attributes criteria before involving Student Enrolment Advisor.
- Determine and calculate lead automation progress and lead score.
- Manage data for new created leads in Salesforce CRM system.
- Update Sales Managers and Directors on daily lead flow analysis.
- Handle inbound phone calls and import the enquiries to Salesforce CRM system.
Qualifications & Training:
- Tertiary educated or relevant work experience in sales, marketing, research or related field.
- Fluency in English is essential and a second language is desirable.
- Ability to follow a structured sales and marketing process
- CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- Strong planning, organisation, and multitasking skills
- Strong MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) Skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Enhanced DBS screening processes prior to employment.
To apply, please send CV and completed application form to Steve Rawlings via the apply link.
Apply for Lead Qualification Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly