1 day left
- Full Time
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a creative and adaptable Web Designer on a basis to join LTE Group, the UK's largest social enterprise dedicated to learning, training and employment, containing:
- The Manchester College (further and higher education)
- Total People (work-based, apprenticeships and training provider based in Cheshire)
- Novus (national justice sector training and education organisation)
- MOL (national provider of online and blended professional training, qualifications and accreditations)
This Web Designer role requires you to offer an attractive mix of web and user interface design on all LTE group's public facing website. Working with the team to take a lead on key projects and initiatives and drive the development of exceptional web design, applying analytical and creative processes to enhance the digital journeys of our customers.
- Be responsible for web designing across the group services with high quality standards, improving user interaction and usability to enhance user experience and performance
- Keep up to date with new technology, design trends and emerging usability technology - sharing thinking and developments with the digital marketing team
- Be an outstanding project manager with developed planning skills, experienced at working to tight deadlines, maintaining high quality standards and strong on attention to detail
- Work seamlessly across the group`s extensive portfolio and be comfortable developing a full understanding of businesses / brands and associated guidelines
- Collaborate with graphic designers and broader marketing team to share best practice and enhance design standards for the group and business areas
- Have a positive, can-do attitude to projects and requirements to meet busy recruitment and bid cycles
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in web design / cognate area or an equivalent qualification
- Strong portfolio of work in broad range of leading business and services organisations, demonstrating personal design and front end skills
- Knowledge of information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
LTE group is driven by a strong social mission and is committed to improving lives and economic success through learning and skills. If you share our passion and ambition and are looking to contribute in a challenging, unique and rewarding role, we want to hear from you.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications / Skills / Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.