Warehousing Apprenticeship (L2)
Employer: Home Serve
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30th April 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm, 40 hours per week
You will be required to manage your day methodically and be responsible for the dispatch of required daily parts.
- PC work
- General upkeep of the factory
- Order picking
- Wrap and arrange dispatch consignments
- Stock upkeep and rotation
- Training on upholstery and repairs
- PC literate
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- GCSE A-D in Maths & English or equivalent is preferable but not essential.
Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required. You will be working towards a L2 Warehousing qualification. An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
Apprenticeship framework: Logistics and Supply Chain > Supply chain warehouse operative