Administrator Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Southdown Materials Testing Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 27th April 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, 40 hours per week
As administrator apprentice at Southdown Material Testing Limited, you will assist the office manager with incoming enquiries and handling the accounts and paperwork of the business.
- General assistance of the office work
- Answering incoming contacts via telephone and email
- Book in new orders for the test-house
- Producing job sheets
- Assist in finance administration
- Good computer skills required
- Good telephone manner
- Keen to learn
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A* - C in English, Maths, and ICT.
- Previous work experience would be preferable.
You will be working towards a Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration Qualification. Functional Skills may be included depending on qualifications.
- Accounts and invoice training
- Credit control training
- Apprenticeship training
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration