Senior Quality Administrator
The Senior Quality Administrator is a key member of the Quality team within the Academic Office, responsible for assisting the Academic Registrar and other colleagues in the oversight of academic quality and standards across the network of International Study Centres (ISCs) in the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to undertake some UK and European travel to ISCs and partner universities (including overnight stays).
Organisational Compliance: The successful candidate will be required to undergo Enhanced DBS screening processes prior to employment.
Qualifications & Training
- Educated to degree-level
- Previous experience or working within a quality assurance or governance context in an HE environment;
- familiarity with the Quality Assurance Agency’s (QAA’s) Quality Code for Higher Education and its purpose, gained through employment experience.
- A good understanding of governance-related decision-making processes, and the purpose and functioning of quality assurance processes and mechanisms in the HE context;
- A good knowledge of quality assurance processes in the HE sector;
- Organised, efficient with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills, including the writing of detailed, high quality notes, reports, and associated communications;
- The ability to assimilate detailed, lengthy information and to identify the key issues;
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy periods;
- The ability to think and plan ahead and anticipate needs before they arise;
- To work pro-actively and build strong working relationships at all levels;
- Able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision;
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Suite and confidence with electronic communications.
To apply, please email CVs to Adam Roberts at ARoberts2@studygroup.com via the Apply link.