Administration Apprentice (L2)
- Full Time
Employer: CMT Engineering Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 7th May 2018
Working week: 39 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.00pm
This role will involve general administration, accounts and sales. Full training will be given with excellent prospects in this growing company.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with incoming calls
- Issuing purchase orders and invoices
- Scanning documents
- Working on spreadsheets
- Confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills to use Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- GCSE Grade D or above, or equivalent in English Language and Maths.
Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship
Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required. You will be working towards a NVQ qualification. An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessment for NVQ’s coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration