Centre Manager Fire Fighting and Fire Safety
Location: Fleetwood Nautical Campus
37 hours per week
B&FC’s internationally renowned Fleetwood Nautical College are recruiting a Centre Manager who specialises in Fire Safety. The centre delivers industry leading fire safety, marine and offshore survival courses. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the stand alone centre and the development of the fire provision, working closely with leaders to provide excellence in training and growing the curriculum area.
- Be part of a dynamic forward thinking management team and expanding the provision
- Develop fire and safety curriculum products creating profitable growth opportunities
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with a full range of employer partners and relevant stakeholders, ensuring high levels of repeat business
- Manage and direct all aspects of the delivery and management of student learning
- Inspire direct reports to create and sustain a high performing team with outstanding two way communication
- Lead new initiatives, projects or development opportunities that allow significant growth and profitability for the centre
Standard responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Closing date: 26th April 2018, 4pm.
Interview date: 4th May 2018.