Senior Finance Assistant - Tax Treasury and Reporting
Fixed term until 1 April 2019
Applicants should be Studying for AAT/AAT qualified but if you are qualified by experience, this would also be considered.
Applicants should have experience of preparing reports and completing government returns and have experience of using accounting packages and spreadsheets.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will consist of having:
- To provide support to the Group Finance Transaction Manager in running the Group’s Treasury function, tax returns (VAT) and ad-hoc reporting (internal and external).
- To assist the Group Finance Transaction Manager with day to day running of the Finance department, including management of the finance system and supporting the other Senior Finance Assistants.
- To assist the completion of the quarterly VAT returns and annual corporation tax returns for the Group.
- To assist the running of the Group Treasury function (liaising with the Group’s bankers, acting as superuser on key banking systems) including Treasury and Cashflow Reports.
- To support the Group Finance Transaction Manager when hosting internal and external audit reviews.
- BACS (secondary BACS cardholder).
- To assist the management accounting team in preparing and submitting central government financial returns.
Closing date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Interview date: Monday 23 or Tuesday 24 April 2018
All new appointed employees are required to fund their own enhanced DBS Check and register with the DBS Update Service.