Project Management Co-Ordinator/Executive Assistant
36 hours per week
To assist the Chief Executive (CEO) and other members of the Executive/Senior Leadership Team to manage the post-merger project plans and associated work. This will include providing some general Executive Assistant support to the CEO, and other members of the Executive/Senior Leadership Team on request.
The main duties of the post will be to carry out the role of a Project Co-Ordinator for the newly merged SK College Group. This will involve working closely with the Executive and Governors. AS part of the PA some of the main duties will include; acting as first point of contact for CEO; arranging meetings internally and externally; organising travel arrangements/accommodation and maintaining filing systems for the office of the CEO. The role may also involve minute taking and preparing agendas; assisting with the preparation of monthly Board documentation; research and information gathering; working with discretion and dealing with confidential matters and supporting the work of the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Level 4 Qualification in a related subject.
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C).
- Excellent communication skills achieved whilst supporting a senior level team.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise at all levels effectively.
- Complex diary management.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach (may be required to work non-standard hours of work at times).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working with highly confidential matters.
- Confident and assertive whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Demonstrated experience with verbal & written communications.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Management or related experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Clarity) is desirable.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.