Commercial Training Manager
Location: Lancashire Energy HQ Campus
37 hours per week
Come and make a difference at B&FC as the Commercial Training Manager at the recently launched Lancashire Energy HQ. The Commercial Training Manager will join a dynamic and creative team in the development and implementation of training in the energy and engineering sectors. This exciting opportunity will include the management of the stand-alone Lancashire Energy HQ centre working closely with leaders to provide excellence in training.
- Develop effective external relationships to position and promote LEHQ effectively.
- Work in partnership with employers, relevant professional bodies and other stakeholders.
- Devise and implement the delivery of LEHQ’s commercial training provision which ensures growth, return on investment, financial stability, strategic alignment to government, Lancashire LEP and B&FC priorities and to meet or exceed annual business planning targets.
- Leading exemplary standards of quality, from the design of the training product to its delivery outcomes and after sales service.
- To represent B&FC as necessary at national, regional and local level to ensure effective promotion.
- To undertake all duties commensurate with the function of centre manager.
Standard responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Closing date: 27th April 2018, 4pm.
Interview date: TBC.