Head of Information Services
Join the LTE Group IT Services Team as our Head of Information Services on a permanent - full time (37 hrs per week) basis.
The purpose of the role will require you to lead on the continued development of business intelligence solutions and analytical reporting services. You will deliver effective performance reporting and insights in support of the delivery of organisational objectives. The post holder will work across the Group, delivering services to the various Business Units and Group Operations Services.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need experience of:
- First degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Management qualification or professional qualification.
- Specialist - substantial job-related experience required.
- Experience of working within the FE/HE sector with an in depth knowledge of the funding environment of further and higher education.
- Experience in the preparation and presentation of reports to senior leaders.
- Experience of developing effective systems associated with maintaining the integrity, accuracy and completeness of large databases, including student record and course records.
- Experience of leading and managing teams in the development and successful implementation of accurate and effective data reporting to meet internal and external requirements.
- Experience of working with service standards to ensure effective operation of cross Group systems and initiatives.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Benefits include great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, thousands of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.