Degree Apprenticeship Development Manager
37 hours per week
Location: Bispham Campus
- Employ detailed business intelligence and labour market data to identify opportunities for growth in higher and degree apprenticeships
- Develop strategic growth plans and support business development
- Build on existing internal and external relationships and establish new ones
- Identify opportunities to co-create the curriculum offer with employers
- Support the curriculum design, development and delivery from inception to successful validation
- Attend networking events and conferences where needed
- Prepare reports and presentations to update customers and the senior management team
- Ensure agreed financial and performance targets are met or exceeded
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.