Apprentice Recruitment Administrator (L2)
Employer: Health Harmonie Centre
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 22nd March 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm, 40 hours per week
Working alongside the existing HR team, through completion of the apprenticeship programme, in-company mentoring and peer support you will learn all elements of providing a first class recruitment service and develop a good understand and demonstrate knowledge of Healthcare and CQC standards.
Based at Health Harmonie head office, Five Ways Island in Edgbaston, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in HR administration.
- Providing general administrative support (typing, filing, photocopying, diary management) to the existing HR team.
- Managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date.
- Engaging each candidate during their compliance process and actively work to minimise the risk of losing candidates during this time, helping to avoid any potential delays in processing candidates / employee files.
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. DBS, Right to Work, References etc.
- You will be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal Recruitment Managers to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
- You will also be required to ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases, provide support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process organising your own time and resources effectively.
- The ideal candidate will have had previous administrative experience
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable and Confident speaking to candidates on the phone and face to face
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Take instructions well and demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook)
- Team worker
- A mature and professional approach
- Friendly and an understanding nature
- GCSE grade C in Maths and English or equivalent is highly desirable but not essential
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English, Maths and ICT (where required)
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration