The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity for you to join us as our Events Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis at our Wythenshawe Campus.
As a key member of the Group Marketing and External Relations team, the Events Manager will be responsible for developing the events strategy and implementing event planning for the effective delivery and measurement of all events activity across the Group.
The appointed candidate will work closely with the senior leadership team and marketing business partners to deliver first-class events to drive attraction and recruitment, enhance reputation and profile, and proactively contribute to business performance.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations(The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 4,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Events Management or a closely related subject
- Project management qualification - e.g. Prince 2; or post graduate qualifications in event planning
- Proven event management experience over multiple business cycles within a large-scale, complex national organization, preferably within education and skills markets
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events including major launches, annual conferences and key stakeholder events
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills - able to work with senior colleagues and confidently connect at all levels throughout the group
- Ability to manage multiple projects at varying scales simultaneously with experience of negotiating and managing business / delivery relationships with suppliers and contractors
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Benefits include great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.