Marketing & Events Administrator
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join the Marketing & Events Team as an Administrator on a permanent, full time (37hr per hour) basis.
You will need to:
- Collect and input data accurately and within given deadlines
- Provide word-processed documents, reports and data as required
- Communicate appropriately with internal and external stakeholders and college staff
- Complete office duties as required
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Hold a Level 2 qualifications in literacy and numeracy
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in ICT or Business Admin
- Gain/ hold and maintain a clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Benefits include great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.