Lecturer - Motor Vehicle
2 days left
- Full Time
The post holder will be responsible for teaching both theory and practical elements of the Motor Vehicle Studies curriculum from Level 1 to 3. The post holder should possess the relevant professional qualifications and a recognised teaching qualification. Experience and or possession of a qualification in welding and fabrication is desirable.
Please see the attached role brief which gives further information about the role.
This post will be based at our Andover campus.
Closing Date: 19 March 2017
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on- site parking
- Car Care Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
- Free gym classes
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Apply for Lecturer - Motor Vehicle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly