HR Shared Services Payroll & Pension Team Leader
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our HR Shared Services Team as our new Payroll and Pensions Team Leader on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the Payroll & Pension Service and the contribution to and delivery of consistent payroll/pension processes and procedures, helping to enhance organisational performance across the LTE Group whilst ensuring the team has a high level of accuracy and the quality of service is maintained.
Key Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of payroll procedures and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of payroll systems in particular iTrent payroll system.
- Working knowledge of busy, high volume payroll processing in a supervisory role.
- Experience of payroll financial accounts procedures
- Knowledge of pension schemes and automatic enrolment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel.
- Experience of HR shared service centre environment.
- CIPP Foundation degree in Payroll management or equivalent payroll qualification
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding sector, apply today.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Benefits package: Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries aresubject to job evaluation.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.