Paramedical Training Manager
Fixed-term for 12 months.
Responsible to the principal, an experienced training manager is required to join our team. The role will be varied and is likely to involve:
- Managing the Paramedical short course provisions & training across the college.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating a range of Paramedical short training and development programmes to meet the needs of the regulators.
- Working with a wide range of staff to identify future Paramedical training requirements and providing advice on appropriate paramedical training provisions.
- Providing advice to the college on improving the quality of Paramedical training development, delivery and evaluation.
- Managing the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the training and the training team.
- You must be qualified medical doctor or a state registered nurse with considerable practicing experience.
- Your workload will be 1-2 days per weekdays or weekends.
To apply, send your CV with covering letter, and the details of three UK-based referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote College Jobs as your application source when requested
Starting date: Negotiable.
Deadline: March 30th 2018 by 5pm.