Call Handler Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Health Harmonie Centre
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 12th March 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm, 40 hours per week
As Trainee Call Handler, with in-company mentoring and through assessor visits and completion of the apprenticeship framework, you will become a primary point of contact for all incoming GP referrals and enquiries from patients. Through demonstration of first class customer care, an understanding of Data Protection and attention to detail you will pass referrals to relevant departments, requesting any further information that may be required, liaising with GPs, patients and representatives to ensure that records are kept up to date, arranging appointments and ensuring that "slow" cases are escalated efficiently.
- Managing patient clinic times
- Inputting patient data
- Booking patients in for appointments
- Confirming appointments by phone
- Faxing reports to GP’s
- Coordinating communications for clinicians and management team
- Ensuring leaflets, appointment letter, up to date and accessible
- Accurate data input of patients details onto system (training will be given)
- The successful applicant will have excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills combined with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to manage your time effectively and IT literacy are also essential.
- You must be a team worker and be flexible.
- A mature and professional approach.
- Friendly and an understanding nature.
- GCSE grade C in Maths and English is highly desirable.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English, Maths and ICT (where required)
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration