Apprentice Claims Assistant x 6 (L2)
Employer: Richardson Mail Limited
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 12th March 2018
Working week: 35 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm in business dress. Friday 8.30am - 4pm in dress down.
Richardson Mail Limited are looking to recruit six Apprentice Claims assistants to join their team based in Sale.
Job role consists of working with all departments within the firm when required, the administration, case handler and settlement teams.
Completing tasks within these departments correctly and effectively – working alongside management or experienced members of staff.
Candidate may be given small case load to gain experience and knowledge. Full training will be given but basic computer and customer service knowledge will be beneficial.
- Opening and sorting post.
- Logging events on case management system.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from clients and creditors.
- Updating client files.
- Action post.
- Sending out templated letters to creditors.
- Logging account information.
- Any experience with computing and providing excellent customer service will be beneficial. All other training will be provided.
- Positive attitude.
- Eye for detail.
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration.
- Functional Skills, if required.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Technical Certificate.
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration