Curriculum Manager - English
3 days left
- Full Time
The purpose of this position is:
- To deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, assessor trainers and business support staff.
- To consistently deliver high quality and innovative teaching and learning, achievement and progression outcomes for all learners.
- To line manage a high performing team of staff and support the team’s development through Personal Development Reviews, target setting, performance management and staff development.
- To ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and local stakeholders now and in the future.
- To maximise staff utilisation and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience.
- To embed an aspirational culture with students and staff across the curriculum area.
We are committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity and we place great value on the diversity of our College community. This is fundamental to the stated mission and values of the College.
As part of our rigorous selection procedure you will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check and an Enhanced Disclosure will be required from the Disclosure and Barring Service.