Hairdressing Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Gold Scissors
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 24 months
Start date: 4th December 2017
Working week: 30 hours per week.
We are looking for a reliable, punctual and enthusiastic person to join our busy team.
- Assisting stylists;
- Reception duties;
- Offering refreshments to clients;
- Backwash services.
- Willingness to work hard;
- Passion and flare for hairdressing.
- Hard working;
- Team player;
- Fashion conscious.
Qualifications required: GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English, ICT (or Science) Grade C or above.
- Informal regular training to be provided and one day a week college attendance for underpinning knowledge.
- Candidate will work towards a full time level 2 apprenticeshp in Hairdressing NVQ, technical certificate and functional skills, and employment rights and responsibility.
Possible progression to level 3. Possible employment as stylist.