Apprentice Training and Marketing Administrator (L2)
Employer: Creative Support Limited
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 6th November 2017
Working week: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This includes evenings, weekends and public holidays according to the needs of the office and to participate on office out of hours rota - no more than 1 evening every 2 weeks and 1 weekend or bank holiday shift every 4 weeks.
Creative Support are looking to recruit an Apprentice Training and Marketing Administrator to join their team based in Stockport.
The main purpose of the post is to provide an efficient and responsive ‘meet and greet’ and administration service within the staff training and development department based within our Head Office. In addition to administrative duties, sales, marketing and customer care will form part of the role. A high standard of customer care and professionalism is required at all times.
- To book delegates on training courses, update the training database, produce delegate lists and certificates and keep accurate and up to date records of external delegates.
- To answer the phone in a professional and efficient manner, take accurate messages and liaise with other staff and managers.
- To meet and greet customers as they come in for training, show them to the appropriate room and monitor attendance.
- To keep the computerised and manual filing system in order.
- To set up the training rooms including projectors, laptops, overheads etc.
- To provide training reports from the database as directed by Head of Training & Development and other senior staff.
- To photocopy forms and ensure sufficient stocks of paperwork.
- To publicise and promote staff development and training initiatives to staff working within the organisation and external organisations.
- To support trainers in the preparation of course material and ensure all course material is maintained and stored on a central system.
- To complete general administrative duties including photocopying, filing and archiving and to prepare documents in advance of training courses.
- To assist in preparing a monthly training development reports and costing reports in partnership with the Head of Training & Development and his Personal Assistant.
- To take accurate minutes of Training Development meetings.
Business Development and Marketing duties:
- To act as a first point of call for prospective clients and take an active role in the sales process.
- To assist the Academy Lead Manager in the production of marketing materials including the maintenance of electronic and social media.
- To assist in the prospecting process and in setting up meetings with prospective customers.
- To assist in external training bookings and schedule management.
- To assist the Head of Training & Development in maintaining effective programme and support for employees, graduates and apprentice.
- To accept regular support and supervision from line manager.
- To carry out all work in a manner consistent with the aims of the Training department and the philosophy of Creative Support.
- To comply with and implement the Equal Opportunities Policy of Creative Support.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy.
- To treat all service users and stakeholders with respect and courtesy.
- To observe any written policies, procedures and guidelines for good practice agreed by Creative Support.
- Any other duties as required.
- Computer literate.
- Effective customer service.
- Positive attitude.
- GCSE grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent.