Apprentice Admin Assistant (L2)
Employer: Uniscope International Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 13th November 2017
Working week: 35 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to assist and aid us in the day-to-day administration in a busy but friendly transport office. The main responsibilities will be to provide administrative support.
- Storing and retrieving client records.
- General administration including filing, preparing collection/ delivery notes.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and passing them onto the relevant member of staff.
- Basic data entry work within the realms of pre-defined systems.
- A good level of IT literacy and comfortable using a computer.
- A fast typing speed.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and communicational skills, professional and friendly.
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent.