Apprentice Receptionist (L2)
Employer: Club Systems International Limited
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 6th November 2017
Working week: 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
Club Systems International Limited are looking to recruit an Apprentice Receptionist to join their team based in Manchester.
- Opening and allocating the post.
- Data input.
- Database administration.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Efficient processing of requests received from customers via telephone.
- General administrative duties.
- Good telephone manner- switchboard and reception cover.
- Order processing/stock checks.
- Ordering general stationary supplies.
- Booking couriers / chasing deliveries.
- Covering reception.
- Answering the phone.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Hard working and enthusiastic.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Commitment to job role and Apprenticeship Programme.
- GCSE grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
- IT qualification desirable but not essential.