Lecturer in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services) - Enhanced role
1 day left
- Full Time
As an experienced Building Services Engineer you will need to have the drive a passion to work in training and supporting apprentices and full time learners up to foundation degree level. A wide range of experience in a professional capacity would be an advantage. A teaching qualification and experience is not essential.
In return, we offer a generous pay and reward package including:-
- Annual salary of up to £47,923 for Lecturers.
- Enrolment into the Teacher’s Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- 37 days annual leave for Lecturers, 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption schemes.
- Staff incentive schemes including childcare vouchers, BHSF Health and Care Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and multiple local company discounts.
- Commitment to your continuous professional development, including obtaining the relevant teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Staff recognition scheme.
There’s never been a better time to join our Construction and Engineering department, with huge expansion planned to meet sector demand and success rates of learners constantly improving we could just be the next step you’ve been looking to make in your career.
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.