Trainer/Assessor Digital Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
You will have a range of competences in digital modelling, presentations using software, sketches and electronic visualisation. Along with a full understanding of (BIM) Building Information Modelling. Underpinning these skills will be an experience of professional status within the construction industry. Applications from Civil Engineers, Construction Managers, Surveyors, Building Services Engineers would be welcomed. A teaching qualification and experience is not essential as training will be provided.
We are particularly interested in recruiting industry experts who are looking for new opportunities to use their recent industry skills and expertise to enrich the lives of young people and adults through passing on their knowledge.
In return, we offer a generous pay and reward package including:
- Up to £31,710 for Trainer/Assessors.
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions.
- 25 days, 8 bank holidays and 5 efficiency days.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption schemes.
- Staff incentive schemes including childcare vouchers, BHSF Health and Care Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and multiple local company discounts.
- Commitment to your continuous professional development, including obtaining the relevant teaching and assessing qualifications.
- Staff recognition scheme.
There’s never been a better time to join our Construction and Engineering department, with huge expansion planned to meet sector demand and success rates of learners constantly improving we could just be the next step you’ve been looking to make in your career.
A teaching qualification would be an advantage or a commitment to undertake this within the first year of employment is essential.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service check and children and adults barred list checks where the applicant will be employed in a regulated activity.
Dudley College is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including disabled, and black and ethnic minority applicants.