Location: Openshaw (Moving to Wythenshawe in the New Year)
37 hours per week
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK- Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity to join our team as a Finance Business Partner where you will provide a proactive and responsive range of financial and commercial support to business units, enabling the organisation to meet its financial targets by:
- Ensuring cost centre financials are correct, supporting a timely month-end review and closure of accounts.
- Production and analysis of monthly performance against budget and reforecast.
- Supporting Budget and Reforecast process ensuring accuracy, version control and flagging risks for relevant cost centres.
- Accurate and timely analysis of financial data.
- Preparation of data for month end Business Unit reporting packs and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Provide advice to budget holders and act as a point of contact for queries..
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Part Qualified or committed to working towards a relevant professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- Experience supporting Budget Holders with Management Accounts, Budgets and other Financial issues preferred but not essential.
- Previous work experience in a finance role.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation