In-House Technical Recruiter
Three days per week
Up to six months
Job Purpose: By bringing the recruitment function in-house, we want to improve our ability to reach out to high-calibre candidates and ensure we provide them with a professional recruitment experience.
- To design and implement an in-house recruitment/marketing strategy.
- To propose cost-effective solutions for sourcing and attracting candidates by using appropriate databases and social media.
- Implement a range of KPI’s to monitor improvements introduced.
- Document key processes in a user manual.
- Additional ad-hoc duties/projects to support HR function.
How outputs will be achieved:
- Conduct a full review of current recruitment procedures and prepare a report to propose improvements.
- Work with the Head of HR to review the college’s recruitment plan and assist with the implementation of the requirements.
- Conduct a review of candidate assessment tools and propose solutions.
- A reduction in reliance on third party recruiters and a reduction in expenditure.
- Increase in calibre of candidates.
Safeguarding responsibilities (all staff)
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
- To be familiar and act in accordance with PROCAT’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure that PROCAT provides a safe, fair and respectful work and learning environment.
Candidates will be required to provide evidence of the right to reside and work in the United Kingdom and also to consent to an enhanced DBS check.