Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK- Join our group today!
Location: Openshaw (moving to our Wythenshawe Campus in early 2018)
We have a great opportunity to join our Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Team as our new Administrator on a permanent, full time (37hrs per week) basis.
- To provide a point of contact and comprehensive administrative service for SHE Department.
- To develop an understanding of all SHE procedures in order to provide an effective administration service.
- Maintenance of SHE:
- Intranet site;
- Key performance indicator dashboard;
- SHE records.
- Claims handling - inputting new cases onto database, closing cases and notifying relevant personnel.
- Liaising between insurers/solicitors and business areas.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group.
The role is to provide a proactive and responsive administrative service to support the delivery of the LTE Group Health and Safety strategy.
In order to do the role you will need:
- GCSE or L2 equivalent English;
- GCSE or L2 equivalent Maths;
- Desirable to have basic Health and Safety Training (IOSH Working Safely, CIEH Basic Health and Safety);
- Previous experience in an administration role or relevant Business/ Administration qualification would also be desirable.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.