Customer Service Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Atlantic Microwave Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 6th November 2017
Working week: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch.
Are you looking for a job that offers the chance to learn all aspects of working within a busy sales department?
Right from the start we will give you excellent training and all the support you need to help you achieve to your full potential.
Working in a busy environment, talking to customers, and working with all the team at Atlantic Microwave Ltd to deliver excellent customer service, we encourage you to bring new ideas to build on our success.
You will need to have good attention to detail to ensure accuracy and you will also be gaining experience in other departments such as goods inwards and despatch. You will provide key support to senior members of staff in all departments, where required.
- Using our computer systems, which are Sage 200, Quotewerks and ACT CRM, updating, maintaining and learning how to use them to their full extent.
- Speaking with customers on the phone.
- Sending requests for quotations to our suppliers.
- Compiling data sheets.
- Collating sales data.
- Updating databases.
- Telephone answering.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisation skills.
- Working to deadlines.
- Communication skills both one to one and over the telephone.
- Smart in appearance.
- Of a general happy disposition.
- Willing to learn different roles.
- Willing to adapt to different situations.
- Apprentices will be required to have achieve level 1 English and Maths.
- Apprentices will be required to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
- Candidates should be working in a customer service or customer facing role.
- They will need to be committed to their studies and be responsible for their own learning.