Management Accountant (SS395)
Location: Primarily Blossomfield Campus.
Package: Occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave, contribution towards relevant CPD, salary sacrifice schemes, free car parking.
We are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to fill this key role within the College's Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a FE College with a turnover of over GBP 33m and a reputation for outstanding financial management.
Qualified or actively studying towards your final qualification, you will be responsible for ensuring the initial production and distribution of timely and robust management account reports, working proactively with budget holders to contribute to the delivery of the organisation's financial strategy.
You will have proven experience of producing accurate and timely management accounts together with excellent IT Skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
Your excellent communication skills and strong customer focus will enable you to build effective relationships within the wider organisation and explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues, proactively addressing budget issues arising from the management accounts.
- To be the management accountant for the College including budget maintenance and monitoring.
- To manage the College's cash flow forecasting.
- To supervise the Management Accounts team.
- To ensure financial systems are developed to improve efficiency.
- To ensure compliance with financial regulations and procedures.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 2nd November 2017.