Admissions Assistant (Penzance)
We are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified individual to oversee the student admissions process and to provide support to Marketing and other areas at the Penwith campus in Penzance. The successful candidate will co-ordinate student interviews and induction days, deal with admission enquiries and accurately record admissions data.
Main Purpose of Job: To oversee the student admissions process and to provide support to Marketing and other areas as required.
- To accurately input admissions data into the College’s data system.
- To co-ordinate student interviews, induction days and deal with admissions enquiries.
- To report and reconcile data and information generated by the MIS systems.
- To maintain office records and files to audit standards.
- To support with the marketing and promotion of the College.
- To work as part of the team setting up displays, attend schools and external events for College recruitment.
- To provide support to other areas.
- To assist with student and staff queries
For further information please contact Kevin Buzza on 01736 335106 or KEVINBUZZA@TRURO-PENWITH.AC.UK
Applications for the above post should reach us by: 12 NOON FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2017.
Curriculum Vitae are not accepted, Application Forms only. Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.