Digital Creative Assistant (Truro)
The successful candidate will be required to maintain and improve the user experience on the College’s website and assist in the creation of digital marketing content. Applicants must be able to visualise solutions and be an excellent communicator. An understanding of content management systems, Adobe creative software, good organisational skills and experience with social media are also essential. Media related skills and a high standard of English are desirable.
Main Purpose of Job: To design and maintain the College’s website, and related sites, and assist the creation of digital content.
- To design and produce visually designed material about the College and its provision within the College’s brand guidelines.
- To maintain the standard of information on College websites and social media, using content management systems where required.
- To continually monitor and improve website SEO, analytics and the user experience.
- To assist in the creation of website content using film, photography and copywriting using relevant software including Photoshop and Illustrator, keeping content current and working within web legislation laws.
- To assist in the collation of material for the production of electronic college promotional visual material.
- To support the marketing and promotion of the College and be involved as necessary.
- To foster a high and unified standard for all publicity materials and presentation.
- To work cross College in supporting staff and departments maintain/update the website.
- To evaluate effectiveness and maintain comprehensive site statistics. Other duties assigned by the Publicity Officer.
Applications for the above post should reach us by: 12 NOON FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2017.
Curriculum Vitae are not accepted, Application Forms only. Successful candidates will be notified within 4 weeks of the closing date.