Part-time Admissions Administrator
This post is based at the Andover campus
20 hours per week
Under the direction of the Student Administration Manager the post holder will be responsible for ensuring the provision of an effective, high quality and timely Admissions Administration service.
The post holder will be working in a customer facing environment, providing support to the Andover Admissions Co-Ordinators with day to day procedures relating to course activities and students.
The post holder will also be responsible for a broad range of general administrative and customer service tasks and assist with and provide an effective enrolment and data collection process for the college.
Educated to A-Level or equivalent with previous relevant experience, ideally in a similar role, the successful applicant will have excellent organisation and customer service skills and be competent in the use of databases, MS Office and computerised accounting systems.
This role is for 20 hours per week. It is desirable that the successful candidate has the flexibility to increase hours during busy periods.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 22 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
- Child Care Vouchers
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider