Recruitment & Communications Officer
37 hours per week
Dearne Valley College
An exciting role is being recruited to work with our expanding RNN Training team.
We are seeking someone with excellent communication and organisational skills to make a significant contribution to the success of the College’s apprenticeship recruitment service.
- Taking ownership for administering the advertising of vacancies and conducting initial assessments and matching candidate’s skills for interview with employer vacancies.
- Building a talent bank by tracking & referring candidates who are not job ready to main stream college provision and maintain contact.
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your recruitment, communication and relationship building skills whilst being supported by the Business Development Advisor team.
You will use and further develop your digital/social media skills and work with colleagues from other departments to meet your objectives. You will be expected to attend several promotion & recruitment events a month depending on the time of year.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in dealing with customers and problem solving.
- Evidence or track record in delivering similar objectives.
- Experience or evidence of ICT administrative skills and use of CRM (customer relationship Management).
- Evidence of skills or experience of managing social media content/campaigns.
RNN Group provides excellent training and development opportunities. We also offer competitive conditions of employment, a generous annual leave entitlement and eligibility to join Local Government Pension Scheme.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme. Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check before starting employment.
If you require further information about this vacancy please contact the HR department on 01709 722769.