Hairdressing Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Joanne Breed
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 1 year
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: 30.5 hours per week. Monday - Wednesday, 9am - 5.30pm. Thursday, 10.30am - 7.30pm. Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. Saturday, 8.30am - 5pm. These times will be flexible and will include a college day and a day off, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- RECEPTION DUTIES: Making bookings in person and over the phone. Meet and greet clients, prepare hot drinks and ensuring clients are comfortable and welcome from the moment they arrive.
- SALON CLEANLINESS: It is important that the salon remains clean and can run smoothly. This will include sweeping hair away, cleaning mirrors, floors, brushes and colour bowls.
- HAIR WASHING: You will be required to shampoo in all aspects, which will include straight forward shampoo to rinsing off high/low lights, full head tints, neutralising perms and treatments.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY: To comply with health and safety rule and to report to me any violations.
- Great telephone manner.
- Be polite and friendly.
- Eager to learn and have a positive and upbeat attitude.
Good English and Maths.