Hairdressing Apprentice (L2)
3 days left
- Full Time
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 1 year
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: 40 hours per week. Monday will be at college. Varying shift times Tuesday to Saturday, with 1 day off.
The position focuses on being part of a team delivering quality customer care and salon services to our customers.
- General reception duties taking appointments over the phone and face to face.
- General salon duties, assisting stylists with client based services, maintaining salon cleaning duties.
- Responsible for replenishing retail and salon stock for use, maintaining stock levels.
- To undertake a Hair Professionals qualification at Colchester institute on Mondays on a weekly basis.
- Candidate must be able to take on a certain amount of product knowledge fairly quickly (training will be given).
- To co-operate and communicate with the other team members and to be responsible for the quality of your own work.
- To comply at all times with current workplace Health, Safety & Environment policy. To report any violations of health and safety immediately to the supervisor or employer.
- Great people skills and telephone manner (training will be given).
- An interest and passion for the Hairdressing industry and a willingness to learn new skills.
- You must be able to demonstrate reading and writing skills.
- We are looking for a passionate, creative, self-motivated and reliable person with a positive attitude who can use their initiative.
- Someone with a passion for the hairdressing industry.
- Candidate must have good communication and personal skills.
- 5 GCSE grades A*- E (9-2).
- Two subjects must be academic (English and Maths).