Hospitality Team Member Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Complete Hotels Services Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: 40 hours. We operate 7 days a week, hours will include evenings and weekends. Shifts may vary. Earliest start 10am to latest finish 11.30pm.
The hospitality team member role involves working in both the front of house & back of house (kitchen) areas of this pub restaurant with the overall aim of a career within the hospitality industry.
- Serving of customers in the bar & restaurant.
- Keeping the restaurant and bar in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Learning and working to company standards in respect of service & product knowledge.
- Keeping up to date with new products and offers available to the customer.
- General kitchen duties under the supervision of the chef.
- Washing up and other general duties associated with a pub / restaurant.
- Learning about cellar management, stock control & how to keep beers & cask ales.
- An interest in food & drink and providing a first class level of service & deal with people of all ages.
- We are looking for a reliable, positive & outgoing individual who can work on their own initiative and who has a passion for hospitality.
- A good understanding of English and Maths.