Commis Chef Apprentice (L2)
- Full Time
Employer: Galvin Pub Company Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm. At least 1 day per month in college.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Chef to learn and develop within a fast paced, highly focused and professional environment.
We have had a number of apprentices train with us and they have gone on to work at high profile organisations in London.
- Preparing and cooking dishes using the best quality of ingredients.
- Working with meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, and deserts.
- In addition you will be learning about food hygiene, health & safety, storage and cleaning.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- Sociable and be able to communicate with a bubbly personality.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy, no formal qualifications required.