Faculty Administrator – Northern Logistics Academy
We are seeking to appoint an adaptable and self-motivated individual to the role of Faculty Administrator for the Northern Logistics Academy. The role will support the effective administration of the Business and Professional Studies Faculty including the Northern Logistics Academy (NLA).
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Hold GCSE maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent Level 2)
- Have experience of producing management reports
- Have a good knowledge and experience within administration support
- Have experience and knowledge of devising and developing quality office systems and good practices
- Have experience of taking and producing minutes
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.