Student Engagement Officer
Location: Cranford Campus
20 hours per week
Closing date: On-going until the vacancy is filled
- To liaise with students to implement the Student Engagement Strategy.
- To facilitate student engagement opportunities across the College.
- To facilitate student engagement including the Student Engagement Forum, focus groups and attendance at course team meetings/events.
- To facilitate engagement with evening and weekend students.
- To provide training and pastoral support to students with special needs.
- To co‐ordinate enrichment activities across the College campus.
- To facilitate themed events and activities that support the curriculum for excellence.
- To work with others to facilitate the celebration of diversity across the campus.
- To assist with the co‐ordination of sporting events with other Colleges teams.
- To develop and update online media to ensure effective interactive communication with students.
- To contribute to the student Induction process.
- To co‐ordinate welcome and social activities for students.
- To work with others to facilitate opportunities for student diversify cultures to interact.
- To aid in facilitation of student multi-faith forum interaction.
- To promote student voluntary engagement within the local community.
- Implement and promote College policies, particularly those relating to safeguarding and equality & diversity in all aspects of College operations.
- Implement Health and Safety and security measures in accordance with statutory and College requirements.
- Be a role model supporting College values and corporate management.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the key responsibilities and duties of the post, as directed.
How To Apply:
By CV with cover letter together with details of 2 UK based professional referees, one of which must be your current or most recent employer.
Please forward a completed CV via the link below.
NOTE: Regrettably, the College cannot consider applications from candidates who require Tier 2 sponsorship under the UKVI's Points Based System. Any candidate who is considering applying for this position and requires sponsorship must ensure that they are able to obtain permission to work in the UK. The College is Committed to equality and valuing diversity.