Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in Education and make a real difference?
We at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College, recently grade "Good" by OFSTED are looking for a Receptionist to join the college in delivering an excellent service. If you are as committed, driven and enthusiastic as we are to ensure an outstanding experience for the learners we serve we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will provide a welcoming, friendly, effective and efficient solution-focused reception and switchboard service, in accordance with excellent customer care and College procedures, policies and reflecting our values.
Working as part of the Student Recruitment team you will provide support for Information, Advice & Guidance services. Taking a proactive approach in reversing negative situations, managing complaints and identifying and reporting risks. In addition you will be required to assist with the organisation and participate in marketing activities including College Open Days, Admissions Interviews, Parents Evening and enrolment projects working weekends and evenings as required.
- Experience of providing high quality administrative and customer focussed service with specific reference to providing a front of house service in a busy environment within and educational or similar environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in person and by telephone) to deal effectively with a variety of customers, including experience of Interpreting and delivering information to different audiences.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues & without constant supervision.
- Competent user of MS Office, including, Word and Excel in order to use the computerised administrative systems.
- The ability to adopt an Ambitious approach – using innovation and creativity to realise the College’s vision along with a commitment to Excellence and the delivery of continuous improvement.
Your commitment to the values of our College - Excellence, Ambition, Focus, Accountability, Inclusion and Integrity - will be evident in everything you do.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Whole range of Perkbox benefits plus generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension scheme, season ticket loans, salary sacrifice schemes for child care vouchers and purchasing tech plus many more.
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners.
We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment.
The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is very important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our Safeguarding procedures.
Unless otherwise stated, we do not accept CVs.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check (including barred list information, for those who will be engaging in regulated activity) and your start date will be dependent on receipt of satisfactory DBS clearance.