Electrical Installation Teacher/Course Organiser
Building Services team
City Campus - Coventry College
We currently have an opportunity for Electrical Installation Teacher to join our Building Services team at Coventry College.
The ideal candidates will be committed, motivated and innovative teachers who have a collaborative approach to teaching and learning and are dedicated to provide an effective and stimulating learning environment for our students.
Candidates will need to be Electrical specialists with relevant experience of teaching Electrical Installation across levels 1, 2 and 3 full-time and apprenticeship courses in the FE sector. The successful candidates will also be expected to carry out Assessment / IQA as required.
Candidates must have:
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- C&G2360 part 1 & 2, C&G 2330 L3 or equivalent, or C&G2356 or 7
- C&G2391 Inspection Testing or equivalent
- Level 5 Teaching Qualification e.g. PGCE/Cert Ed/DET or equivalent or be willing to work towards
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualifications or be willing to work towards
- TAQA (A1) Assessor's qualification
- Experience of teaching in an FE environment or training others
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong commitment to develop the potential of all learners.
IQA/V1 verifying qualification is desirable.
For your application to be considered you must ensure you have completed the online application form and attach a completed "Person Specification Matching Form" as a part of your online application. Please ensure that all relevant sections of your application, i.e. Job History, Qualification and Referees are fully complete.