Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
We are looking for a Cleaner to join the largest Further Education College in the UK. We have vacancies at our Shena Simon and Openshaw sites on a temporary (until July 2018), part time (15 hours per week) basis.
- Carry out cleaning duties in accordance with the daily work schedule, using job related products and equipment in a safe and professional manner as directed by a manager or team leader as required.
- Complete job related documentation, such as scheduled tick lists, risk assessments, COSHH assessments as required.
- Comply with College Health & Safety and Security requirements including e learning and the use of PPE.
- Ordering of materials via Supervisor.
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest FE college in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners. As directed by the Facilities Manager, the candidate will work as part of the team to carry out cleaning duties in accordance with the daily work schedule, in line with College policies & procedures.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Good level of English and Maths;
- Manual Handling training;
- Risk assessment training;
- COSHH training;
- Hold or work towards British Institute of Cleaning Sciences (BIC's) or similar.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.