Student Admissions Coordinator
Location: Cranford Campus
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
Contract type: 12 months with possible renewal
We are seeking a candidate with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to support the College’s wide range of recruitment, experience and engagement events throughout the year. You will assist with the effective enrolment of students to the College and provide a positive and inclusive student experience for our current students. Candidates must have familiarity with the use of various student management databases such as Blackboard, Pro-solution, Pro-Monitor or similar databases.
As Student Admissions Coordinator you will:
- Manage the UCAS & College open days
- Coordinate our students admissions with our university partner.
- Campaign to engage as many students as possible in the response.
- Assist with the administrative processes to ensure successful recruitment and admission of undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.
- Promote and market the College and its unique selling points.
- Liaise with prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students to provide a professional and welcoming service encouraging students to enrol with the College.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries from a diverse range of sources.
- Experience of web editing, working on and maintaining websites.
- Ability to produce accurate work with attention to detail and attractive presentation.
How To Apply:
By CV with cover letter together with details of 2 UK based professional referees, one of which must be your current or most recent employer.
Please forward a completed CV via the apply link below.
NOTE: Regrettably, the College cannot consider applications from candidates who require Tier 2 sponsorship under the UKVI's Points Based System. Any candidate who is considering applying for this position and requires sponsorship must ensure that they are able to obtain permission to work in the UK. The College is Committed to equality and valuing diversity.