Apprentice Administrative and Customer Service Assistant (Business Admin L2)
Employer: Chimera Agencies Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays. 37.5 hours per week
- Maintaining accounting and bookkeeping systems, administrative files and monitoring associated tasks and projects.
- Preparing data for periodic review and annual audits.
- Providing administrative support to operational staff by providing information and assisting with clerical tasks when necessary.
- Sales and clerical support to our business development team.
- Acting as a research assistant, using search engines, dictionaries and directories to find the information that is needed.
- Customer service skills to talk to our clients and partners and keep them updated.
- Familiarity with typical office applications as day-to-day work will include receiving and sending data by email and other media, including through our own web-based business systems.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and relaxed way with customers and suppliers by telephone, in writing and face to face.