Apprentice Counter Assistant - Long Melford (Pharmacy Services L2)
Employer: G.M. Graham Pharmacies Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: Monday to Friday (or one weekday off and work Saturday) 9.00am - 6.00pm (- 5.00pm Saturdays), 1 hour lunch break. 40 hours per week.
- Handling Prescriptions accurately.
- Following standard operating procedures.
- Interacting professionally with the public.
- Shop ordering & merchandising.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Show and demonstrate enthusiasm for working in the Pharmacy Sector.
- Have numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Have a suitable level of physical fitness to perform some aspects of the job role.
- Dealing with all types of patients.
- At least 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent, including Maths & English at C or above.