Commis Chef Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Marks Tey Hotel
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: Monday to Friday, straight shifts, occasional weekend work. 40 hours per week.
This position is working within the kitchen team, reporting to Head Chef Jules Shoter, who will be the day to day contact and mentor.
- Preparing and plating food
- Cleaning to high food safety standards
- Performing stock rotation
- As well as working within the restaurant, you will also work big events such as weddings and banquets
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Good common sense and excellent personal hygiene
- No specific qualifications required, but experience in a kitchen would be advantageous