Apprentice Credit Administrator (Business Admin L2)
Employer: The Book Service Ltd.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 15 months
Possible start date: 30th October 2017
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, 1 hour for lunch. 35 hours per week.
The Projects and Compliance Team is a small team consisting of 5 members of staff who are responsible for providing the Credit Controllers with vital information in relation to their accounts. They ensure the department is compliant with control measures put in place internally and externally. General administrative tasks relating to project work will be undertaken.
The role shall include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, and various in-house legacy systems. The apprentice will report to the Team Leader for this area.
- Good organisational skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Numeracy and literacy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- Works well under pressure
- Keen to progress
- Good timekeeping
- The ability to prioritise workload
- 5 GCSE’s (A-C/5-9 Grades, should include English and Maths)